£10.09 per hour
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a low secure mental health unit in Pontypridd. The hospital is a low secure hospital offering treatment and rehabilitation for men and women in a forensic mental health care pathway.
Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with learning disabilities, personality disorders, forensic mental health, and serious mental illness. You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Pontypridd
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 8PM / 7:30PM - 8AM
- Pay: £9.81 / £10.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.