£11 - £12 per hour
3 months ago
We are excited to be actively recruiting for experienced mental health support workers to work in a supported living service in Torfaen.
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Location: Newport
- Contract: Temporary Agency Worker
- Shift Pattern: Mixture of days, waking nights and sleep ins
- Salary: £11.50 per hour (including holiday pay)
You will be responsible for supporting a wide range of people, including people living with mental illness, homeless issues, learning disabilities or recovering from substance misuse.
The main duties of a mental health support worker are:
- Provide emotional support to the residents
- Ensuring that health and safety procedures are explained and adhered to within the service
- To provide relevant information to all visitors to the service
- To promote a sense of equality and diversity throughout the business
- To ensure standards of customer care are to a high standard
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training.
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the team will be in touch.