£11.09 - £11.50 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health support workers to join our team to work. Are you the ideal candidate to make the difference We are currently recruiting Support Workers to work in a mental health hospital. The service provides support to adults with complex mental health illness.
Are you looking for flexibility in your working hours? Do you want to make a difference in vulnerable adults' lives? Are you compassionate and resilient?
The service is located within the heart of Weston-super-Mare with excellent bus and rail links and close to the M5. The service has 24 beds for men and women over four wards within a modern, relaxed and vibrant setting.
- Location: Weston Super Mare
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 8PM / 7:30PM - 8AM
- Pay: £11.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
The role will be to support patients with a range of complex mental health conditions. It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and vigilance are important. But it is hugely rewarding to see people improve; being able to do something today that they couldn’t do last week because of you.
Extra Training Needed:-
- Mental Health & Learning Disability Awareness
- Medication Awareness
- Equality & Diversity
- Restraint Awareness
If you do not have the required training it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 3 day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charge
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Experience within a similar role
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to young people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the team will be in touch.