We are actively seeking experienced Learning Disability support workers to join our team to work in a purpose-built hospital set in Pontypridd. Offering up to 47 beds split across four single-gender units providing specialist mental health services to men and women over 18, offering a wide range of treatment programmes and therapeutic interventions in line with NICE guidelines and best practice.
- Location: Treforest
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 8PM 7:30PM - 8AM / 10AM - 10PM
- Pay: £11.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
As a Support Worker, you will be required to provide residential and therapeutic care to all patients, many of whom can present with significant cognitive problems, challenging behaviour and both physical and psychiatric comorbidities. Your day-to-day support will enable them to achieve greater independence and self-responsibility in preparation for stepping down to community placement and social integration. Working alongside our multidisciplinary team,
Extra Training Needed:-
If you do not have the required training it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 3 day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charge
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Experience within a similar role
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to young people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the team will be in touch.