We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team working within a specialist-locked rehabilitation unit based in Newport. Offering up to 51 beds split into single-gender units and providing specialist treatment and nursing care that focuses on delivering positive outcomes for their patients, their families and their commissioners.
- Location: Caerphilly
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 8PM / 7:30PM - 8AM / 10AM - 10PM
- Pay: £11.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
As a Support Worker, you will be required to provide residential and therapeutic care to all patients, focusing on reducing distress, maintaining personhood and improving quality of life. Promoting connection is at the heart of our approach to psychosocial intervention – connection with other people; connections with a sense of self through memories and familiar occupation, and connection with the surrounding environment.
If you do not have the required training it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 3-day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Experience within a similar role
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to young people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the team will be in touch.