Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with personality disorders, forensic, acquired brain injury, substance abuse and eating disorders. You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a mental health hospital in Widnes. The hospital is a Mental Health service for patients who require medium-term to long term placements and recovery-orientated specialist treatment, in order to progress on their care pathway towards therapeutic rehabilitation care.
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Shifts: Long Day / Night shifts
Pay: £9.41 per hour
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- PMVA trained
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- DBS on the update service, although we can facilitate this on your behalf
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.