8 months ago
Mental Health Support Worker Jobs
Vetro Nursing are seeking Mental Health Support Workers for a specialist hospital in Wellington which Offers support and care to patients assisting their ongoing recovery.
- Immediate start available
- Full training provided
If you want to make a real difference to the lives of people struggling with mental health conditions, this job is for you.
The job is located on the outskirts of Taunton close to the M5. The hospital provides 24/7 rehabilitation services for males and females who may be experiencing a range of mental health problems.
Hours & Pay
- £11.21 - £16.82 per hour inc holiday entitlement
- Full time and part time jobs available (long days and night shifts)
- Block bookings needed
- Driven to improve the lives of other
- Caring and compassionate approach
- Committed and flexible
- Emotionally resilient
- 6 months experience in a mental health setting
- A DBS on the update service and has TMVA training (or equivalent physical intervention training)
- Full drivers licence
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse
- Referral Fees - £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every qualified Nurse or support worker you recommend
- Agency worker of the month awards
- At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role.
- We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates.
- We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
- Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Interested? Apply today!
If this sounds like the job for you click 'apply' or for more information call Carley for a chat on 02921 660880 or email .