Supporting vulnerable patients you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work within various services in and around Manchester.
We offer a £250 bonus for each successful nurse referral, £50 for each successful Support Worker referral and entry into our "Golden Ticket" to be eligible for the £1000 year-end prize, as well as many other benefits!
*** Immediate Starts Available ***
Location: Manchester and surrounds
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Days and Nights
Pay: £9.00 to £10.60 per hour
About the Role:
We are looking for Mental Health Support Workers to work ad hoc shifts and/or block-bookings within various Mental Health services in and around Manchester.
It would be advantageous to be PMVA trained, but we can book training for you as long as you have had recent HCA/Support Worker experience.
We have block-booking and ad hoc shifts on offer to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from Support Workers who are compassionate, committed and have experience caring for service users in various Mental Health settings. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
- Excellent pay rates
- £250 Nurse Referral Bonus
- £50 Support Worker Referral Bonus
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- 6 months experience working within a mental health setting
- PMVA trained
- Proof of Immunisations
- Right to work in the UK
- UK Resident
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- DBS on the update service, although we can facilitate this on your behalf
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.