Up to £31200 per annum
8 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist home based in Workington which provides care and support to its residents with LD & Autism.
About the role:
- You will be developed to grow into a confident, autonomous professional with refined skills, values and behaviours.
- That's on top of your new role helping to change the lives of others and making a difference.
- As a qualified nurse you will ensure patients diagnosed with a mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- Your personal development matters, after all, a better you means better care. So expect plenty of opportunities to continually develop yourself throughout your career.
- Relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- Commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
£31,200 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.