New Milton, Hampshire
Up to £8.5 per hour + Pension, over time + many more!
20 days ago
Vetro Recruitment have an exciting new Waking Night job vacancy in the beautiful rural area of New Milton- Hampshire!
- £8.50 per hour
- Full-Time Permanent position based on 3-4 nights per week (Over time available)
- Immediate Interviews Available!
- ASAP starts available
Would you like to work in a small supported living service in the New Milton area to support 3 non-verbal adults with their daily independence?
This is a role for a fun-loving applicant, as the residents all have a fantastic sense of humour!
The location of the home is not on a bus route so unfortunately, all applicants must be car drivers.
This supported living unit is home to 3 bubbly adults who need assistance with their daily/ nightly routines due to having learning disabilities and mobility issues. They need assistance with independence skills, personal hygiene tasks and their mobility where required. Each resident is unique and has specific support plans to assist them with their individual needs, abilities, and interests.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for progression. The client is able to offer full training to suitable applicants along with an outstanding progression scheme along with multiple benefits.
These include but are not restricted to:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions
- An occupational sick pay scheme
- The opportunity of flexible working
- 10% enhancement for working overtime
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas.
The client is looking for immediate starts where possible - Notice periods are of course taken into consideration and accepted. There is an option for overtime should you wish for additional hours.
Night hours are based on 8.30pm- 7am OR midnight to 7.30am if you are the supporting night worker on shift. Two Waking night members of staff are on shift at all times.
You will have a two-week rolling rota so you are aware in advance of what nights you are booked for, and so you are able to organise your social commitments around this with no last-minute bookings!
The successful candidate will be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- Be flexible in your working approach to adapt to the needs of the individuals in your care;
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Be able to assist with meal preparation, daily living tasks, medication assistance and all aspects of personal, social and emotional care. (Training can be provided)
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- You will have a willing attitude and be able to work as part of a team to encourage and support the service users in your care.
- Problem-solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health, and safety and are committed to safe working practices
- A great sense of humour!
Please apply now for the immediate chance to interview! You will have the opportunity to meet with the management team, staff members and the residents so you can get a feel for the home and the needs of the residents.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.