£7.83 - £8.77 per hour
25 days ago
I am currently looking for Support Workers to work within small Residential Care homes in the Southampton area supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Shifts are available on a shift by shift basis meaning you have the flexibility to work on nights that suit your circumstances. The rate of pay for these vacancies is £8.77 per hour. Shifts are available Monday - Sunday.
Main duties within these vacancies:
- Assisting Service users with Personal Care
- Regular checks on the Service Users through out the night
- Domestic tasks such as some cleaning and tidying
Benefits of working with Vetro:
- Weekly Payroll
- £250 Refer a friend scheme*
- Dedicated consultant
- Ability to pick up shifts on the days you're available to work
- Access to free care related training
- Easy to use shift booking App to ensure are aware of all available shifts at all times
Requirements for these vacancies:
- Be proactive and be able to think on your feet
- Be able to communicate confidently
- Some experience within the Care Sector desired but not essential
- Kind and Caring natured.
If you feel you would be suited to this vacancy or you would like to know more details, please apply for this position or contact me directly