New Forest, Hampshire
Up to £17075 per annum
8 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are seeking Night Support Workers to work within a residential school for children and young people with learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviours.
You will be working 4 shifts on 4 shifts off pattern- Over time is also available if desired.
You will be supporting with the education, therapy and care to young people aged 5-19 years old. Assisting with their routines both within the residential unit and the class room settings.
This role will include emotional and physical support to the young people, including personal care duties as and when required. This role is based in the New Forest area.
In return the client is able to offer a competitive salary of £17,075.34 per annum. Overtime is available too.
Along with the following benefits:
- To start as soon as possible - shift on 4 shift off rolling shift pattern
- Shifts run from 22:00pm until 08:00am
- 33 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Funded Level 3 QCF Qualification included as part of role
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
If you are looking for a new career where you are able to support vulnerable young people, then this may be the role for you!
Please get in touch to find out more.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.