Up to £17576 per annum + 33 days holiday + overtime available!!
3 months ago
Waking Night Support Worker Jobs available!!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charities who support young people and adults with autism and complex learning needs aged 18 - 65 as a night support worker. Not only will you get a comprehensive induction, you will also get the opportunity to complete your QCF Level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care, fully funded!
Vetro Recruitment are working in partnership with the charity to recruit to a number of waking night support worker jobs. Join their passionate and inspirational team in Burnham on Sea / Brent Knoll / Highbridge.
Salary: £17,567 entry level salary (overtime available)
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Waking Nights
Location: Burnham on Sea / Brent Knoll / Highbridge
As a support worker you will be expected to work in the home to support in all aspects of the daily lives of the individuals. You will be expected to carry out certain personal care duties.
Support Workers must be:
- Patient, inspiring and caring
- A strong team player, confident and motivated
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Excellent observational skills
- Problem solving and the ability to think creativity
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care, fully funded!
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the job you have been waiting for.
If you are already a support worker looking to for a new challenge, this job could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside other care professionals.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.