In the role of Night Residential Support Worker, you’ll be encouraged to take a person-centred, flexible approach to ensure residents have control and choice over their care. Understanding that everyone’s needs and aspirations are different – and that all sorts of things add up to a fulfilled and flourishing life.
- Location - Edgware - easily accessible by public transport
- Type of role - Permanent, full time
- Rate of Pay - £11.57 per hour - 40 hours per week
- Shift Pattern - 21:45 - 07:45 (you must be able to work some weekends)
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay.
- Paid DBS check
- A company that has access to a wide variety of different types of roles and encourages staff development and progression.
- Instant and continued training from day 1
- Chances for progression and promotion, including fully funded qualifications!
- Opportunity for overtime and extra shifts
- Provide person centred care
- Help with medication
- Providing personal care where necessary
- Being a friend and trusted companion to the residents
- Following procedures and practices to make sure the residents are safe at all times
- Ensuring the well-being of the residents is put first
- An understanding and experience of working in previous care and support roles is advantageous
- A high level of energy, both mentally and physically
- A passion and desire to make a real difference to people's lives
If this sounds like your dream role, I would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.