Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Nurse RGN RMN specialising in ADHD or with experience in supporting people with ADHD. The role will be based in Birmingham but the flexibility of being home/office based is available to all colleagues providing a great work/life balance and will require min 3 days travel per week within the UK.
About the role:
- We are looking for an experienced Nurse with CAMHS or Community Paediatrics experience to advise and support our rapidly growing customer base.
- You will be responsible for training clinicians on how to administer and interpret the results of our unique and proven assessment system for ADHD and for providing our second opinion service alongside the European team.
- Some clients include elite research institutions, NHS clinics and specialist private ADHD providers.
- Training and certifying clinicians on appropriate access to reports, data entry of patient information, quality assurance checks, interpretation of all clinical reports.
- Installing hardware at customer locations
- Analyzing customer usage reports to determine opportunities for improving clinical efficiency.
- Providing product demonstrations and following up sales enquiries
- Acting as a liaison between customer and medical department for research initiatives and data collection as appropriate
- Minimum of 18 months experience of working with children or adults who have ADHD, you will be client focused, commercially minded and have excellent communication skills; you must be comfortable working with IT.
- UK travel is expected 3 days/week
- You will have experience of educating/advising others in a group setting.
- Be passionate about helping children and adults with ADHD
- Have 12 months experience in the assessment of those suspected to have ADHD
- Have strong presentation and training skills including adaptability to various professional environments
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with Power Point and ability to learn new software applications
- Hold a clean Driver's Record and be able to pass a background check
£40,000 - £50,000 working full time, extensive benefits, generous holiday entitlement, and a 10% annual bonus potential.
** If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply with an up to date CV**