£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Care Home Manager (Registered Manager) to manage a 40 bed Nursing/Residential Home in Nantwich.
The service provides specialist nursing care to older people and people living with dementia.
This role requires a positive and a friendly Manager with strong leadership abilities, strong values about quality care provision and experience of managing teams in order to deliver first class Dementia Care to the people they support. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will take the lead in the day to day management of the home.
Pay - Up to £40,000 per annum
To qualify for the role, you will have:
- Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Home Manager
- NVQ 4/5 in social care management or equivalent
- Registered Nurse qualification (essential)
- Strong people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally