£20 - £26 per hour
about 1 year ago
Sarah Campbell RMN
Vetro are looking for committed, patient-centred Nurses. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person centred. In return, we would help and support you progress your career with us.
This role can be flexible, with either full or part time positions available, and we are especially interested to hear from RMNs who have an interest in working within a low and medium secure mental illness and personality disorder. The service is for both men and women and provides recovery-orientated specialist treatments.
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse)
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month