£39520 - £46800 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
Nurses required (RGN) to provide person-centred care to patients who have been deemed fit enough to be discharged from hospital, but do not have a social care package in place.
We have vacancies for both day and night shifts so please state your preference on your application.
This was a 60-bed COVID rehabilitation service covering 3 floors, that has been completely refurbished and repurposed to act as a sub-acute step-down unit. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skill set around Covid rehabilitation and specialist interventions such as speech & oxygen therapies.
Salary & Benefits for RGN
- £39,520 - £46,800 per year
- Flexible Night or day shift patterns (12 hour shifts - 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am)
- Revalidation Support
- Comprehensive training available
- Free Uniform
- £250 High Street vouchers Nurse referral Scheme
- Share Incentive scheme
- Weekly payroll
- Valid NMC PIN
- 6 months of nursing experience
- DBS on update service - although we can facilitate this for you
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Nursing Home experience is desirable although not essential
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.