Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £27000 per annum + bonus + BMW company car + benefits
Menna Del Jones
5 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Competitive salary & Company car
Are you fed up of working shifts?
Are you a qualified Nurse looking to work office hours to gain better work/life balance?
Would you like to work from home?
Our client is currently looking for a nurse to join their team in the Bradford area, covering postcode areas BD, HD, HX and WF. A company car is provided as part of the package.
Our client provides a specialist and unbiased Nursing Service for patients requiring Continence and Stoma Appliances. This role will require you to visit patients in their home and/or in Nursing homes.
- To maintain and grow the Home Delivery Service, promoting it wherever possible by developing relationships with Healthcare Professionals
- To provide educational teaching sessions
- To achieve individual monthly sales targets
- To carry out, appliance assessments and follow-ups on an individual basis, giving the patient/family/carer the choice that will empower them to make informed decisions
- To be responsible for own personal development, and to be aware of current guidelines this includes ensuing NMC Membership is registered and maintained by revalidation.
- To maintain clear and concise documentation, and ensure all relevant information is documented as per Company Policy, completing AURs when applicable
- To ensure patients/Nursing Homes have correct stock levels
- Planning daily/weekly/monthly timetables and reporting to the Nurse Manager ensure you keep a detailed record of all contacts, and document all customer contact
- To ensure all Administrative work is completed on time and records are kept in line with Company Policies
- Attend quarterly Company meetings
- Organise and attend Study Days, Exhibitions and Conferences to maintain CPD
- To work effectively to manage your individual workload
- Qualified Nurse
- Ideally we would like a candidate who has been a continence link nurse either in the hospital, community or a nursing home area
- The candidate will need to possess an interest and passion in continence
- A general knowledge about catheter care and a good knowledge about sheath fitting
- The ability to learn and develop quickly
- Happy to work in a community setting and work alone
- Must hold a full UK clean driving licence and be a confident driver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both patients and Healthcare Professionals
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Being rewarded for your hard work with KPI related bonuses
- Company car
- Company laptop and mobile
- 26 days annual leave, plus an additional 8 days bank holidays
- Additional Long Service annual leave after 5 years, up to a maximum of 32
- 4% Employer Pension Contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in service after 3 years service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A personal reward for making a difference to the quality of life for your patients
- Working autonomously, managing your own area and workload, with the support of a team of highly skilled practitioners when required
- Achieving work/life balance free from unsocial hours and shift work
- Training and development to help you to achieve your goals
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.