7 months ago
12 Month Contract
Are you a Registered Nurse with good working knowledge of Mental Health? Are you looking for a new challenge and to start a new chapter in Australia!??!
Vetro wants to speak to you!!!
Vetro Recruitment is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work on a 12-month fixed term contract within an established Community Mental Health service in Sydney. Successful applicants will be able to enjoy Sydney’s natural beauty from recognisable landmarks like the Harbour Bridge to picturesque beaches and world-class restaurants
You will make a valuable contribution to an established multi-disciplinary team whilst in an environment that will further strengthen your clinical skills and professional development in nursing.
Great rates of pay and subsidised accommodation in some instances.
- Full AHPRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia
- Working holiday visa applicants encouraged to apply
- Excellent working knowledge of Mental Health Services
- Great communicator
- Good multi-disciplinary team working skills to take a collaborative approach
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Can commit to full-time hours
Limited sponsorship opportunities, therefore, candidates with permanent residency, partner visa, working holiday visas or Australian Citizens encouraged to apply. We have roles across Australia.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ROLES WE HAVE ACROSS AUSTRALIA