£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for an Occuptional therapist to to work within a specialist private hospital based in Hatfield. The hospital provides care and support to young people with LD & Eating Disorders within a CAMHS setting.
About the role:
- Collaboratively planning and implementing individual and group interventions
- Maintaining accurate patient records, written reports, and discharge summaries in accordance with hospital and professional standard
- Effectively communicating with patients, all staff and other agencies (written and spoken)
- Actively implement evidence-based practice
- Participating in peer-group events through in-service training
- Actively ensuring regular clinical and managerial supervision.
- Review and reflect on own practice and performance through effective professional and clinical supervision and annual appraisal
- Contribute to planning, development, and evaluation of the Occupational Therapy service, and the wider service of another site.
- Provide professional contribution to, and liaison with, clinical teams, associated disciplines, and external agencies.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the Health Professional Council
- Evidence of fieldwork and or employment within the Rehabilitation field of Psychiatry
- Member of British Association of Occupational Therapy
- Know the Model of Human Occupation and its clinical application
- An understanding of various other OT models of practice and its clinical application
- Good computer skills i.e. word processing
£35,000 - £40,000 working full time, extensive benefits and support along with career pathway opportunities.
***Apply below to register your interest ensuring your CV is up to date***