Children's Residential Services
Up to £85,000 + bonuses
I am working exclusively to recruit for a new Operations Director for an established, growing and ambitious children's residential care provider, based in the North West.
The Operations Director will provide leadership to all residential services within the companies portfolio which pans across the North West, supporting homes that care for children and young people with a variety of different needs, including EBD, CSE, and Autism.
The Operations Director will be hands-on, offering leadership and guidance to Regional Managers and Registered Managers, being present within homes, whilst also making decisions for the business and presenting to the board of Directors.
Pay: Up to £85,000 + bonuses
Hours: Full-time contract, permanent, Monday - Friday
Based: North West, between the homes and offices
- Overall responsibility for residential services
- Provide operational leadership and management
- Ensure all services are safe and fit their statement of purpose
- Line manage Regional Managers
- Support Registered Managers when needed
- SMT recruitment
- Lead on opening and developing new homes
- Policy and procedure management
- Assist with safeguarding concerns
- Present to the board of directors
- Assist when needed with referrals
- Liaise with MDT and other social care professionals
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Provide an active and supportive role within homes
- Audits within homes
- Experience of opening new homes
- Experience of achieving GOOD and OUTSTANDING Ofsted reports
- Multi-site management
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.