Are you a passionate and driven Operaitons Manager looking for a new opportunity with fantastic earning potential and career opportunities? Look no further!
I have a very exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a children's residential care specialist. The Operations Manager will oversee the management of 7 children's residential care homes that support young people with EBD, you will also be involved in the opening and development of new services.
The residential care homes are based across the East Midlands area, including Newark, Nottingham, Leicester and Northampton.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: £47,000 basic + bonuses + car
Location: East Midlands
Contract Type: PermanentBenefits:
- Generous salary and bonuses
- Company car
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Oversee the management of 7 OFSTED regulated residential care homes for children with EBD supporting the registered managers within each home
- Assist with the opening and developing of new children's homes
- Offer clear operational management and leadership to offer efficient and effective support to young people
- Assist Registered Managers in their objective to meet Outstanding OFSTED ratings
- Liaise with the board, providing KPI and strategic updates
- Ensure all services are well managed and meet OFSTED standards
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Assist with quality management
- Assist with management recruitment
- Work with HR department
- Ensure all homes offer safe and therapeutic support which is led by management staff within the home
- Assist with recruitment and lead on management recruitment
- Budget management
- NVQ LEVEL 5 in leadership and management
- Regional or Operations Management experience with children's residential care homes is desirable
- Registered Management experience with an OUTSTANDING report is desirable
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.