I have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Operations Manager to join a growing residential care home specialist, leading the expansion of the company.
The organisation is currently based in Huddersfield, but have plans to grow and open both EBD and LD homes across the North West to East Yorkshire.
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5, with flexibility
Job Role: Children's Operations Manager
Location: Home-based and Service based, Yorkshire area
As the Operations Manager, your main responsibility will be to work with the Directors, offering operations guidance and management supporting the management of residential services and driving the growth of the business.
Other duties will include:
- Registering as RI for children's services
- Ensuring the services meet OFSTED guidelines
- Ensuring Registered Managers are implementing company policies and procedures
- Lead on recruitment
- Lead of referrals
- Lead on safeguarding issues
- Liaise with OFSTED, LAs and other external agencies
- NVQ LEVEL 5
- Experience opening children's residential care services
- Regional or Operations Management experience with children's residential care home.