Children's Residential Services
I am looking for an experienced Children's Service Manager to join a well-established regional children's residential specialist.
The Service Manager will oversee the management of 7 children's residential care homes and be responsible for growing and opening further homes. Currently the homes are situated in Chester, Warrington, St. Helens and surrounding areas.
Services are regulated by OFSTED, and specialise in residential childcare for children and young people with EBD.
The Service Manager will be based at Head Office, in Warrington, but would be expected to visit and be present within the services too.
- £60,000 - £65,000
- + potential of £5000 in performance related bonuses
- + Company car
- Offer leadership and guidance to senior management team of children's residential care homes
- Line manage children's residential care managers
- Ensure the homes are safe and a place for children and young people to thrive
- Ensure all services are compliant and meet company and OFSTED standards
- Lead on safeguarding concerns
- Lead on management recruitment and assist with other recruitment
- Lead on opening of new homes
- Assist on referrals
- Liaise with MDT
- Business Development
- Report to Directors
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management, or above
- Experience in a similar role with multi-site management experience
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.