£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a fantastic and unique opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a residential childcare provider, based in Leicester.
The organisation specialises in residential care and support for young people with EBD.
With plans to grow and develop, the organisation are looking for an experienced and ambitious Operations Manager who will have the ability and experience to implement and drive this growth.
- Work with Directors and RI to ensure that the organisation operations within OFSTED standards
- You will be required to lead and assist with growing service - aiming for 'Outstanding' OFSTED ratings.
- Ensure as the organisation grows the level of care and support remains are high as possible
- Ensure the service stays within its statement of purpose
- Ensure all young people and children are able to receive therapeutic support and care
- Assist with any growth and business development
- Ensure all business decisions will benefit the young people
- Assist with guiding and managing Registered Managers
- £55,000 - up to, dependant on qualifications and experience
- Operations management experience within children's services, or equivalent level.
- Registered manager experience desirable
- NVQ Level 5 leadership and management
If interested, click apply!!