£50000 - £55000 per annum
20 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity that specialises in care and support for children and young people within residential homes, based in and around the Merseyside area.
The services currently support young people with challenging behaviours, EBD and some LD.
You will be assisting with the management a cluster of residential homes based in Liverpool and Halton, with the view to assisting with the expansion and development of the organisation.
£50,000 - dependant on experience and qualifications
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
37.5 hour contract
- Work with Registered Managers to ensure all residential homes are managed safely and effectively
- Ensure all services are running to OFSTED standards
- Ensure company values and ethos is projected through all residential homes
- Assist with management of residential home teams
- Work with RI and Directors with the growth and expansion of organisation
- Assist HR department with recruitment and onboarding
- NVQ level 5
- Multi-site management experience
- EBD experience
If interested, click apply!