The role is to oversee the management of CQC and OFSTED regulated residential care homes, assisting with the development and operational management of each service.
The organisation has services that specialise in support to individuals with Autism, learning disabilities, Mental Health, EBD and challenging behaviours.
You will currently be overseeing the management of 6 OFSTED regulated homes and 3 CQC regulated services. The services are based between Ormskirk, St Helens, Warrington and Widnes.
This role is open to someone who has operational management experience and experience managing both CQC and OFSTED services.
Pay: £65,000 - £75,000 - Dependant on experience.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5, with on-call responsibilities
Office Locations: Offices - Widnes/ St Helens
Service Locations: Ormskirk, Widnes, St Helens, Wigan and Warrington
- Oversee the management of CQC and OFSTED regulated services
- Provide strategic and operations guidance to Registered Managers
- Ensure all services are well managed
- Ensure all services are safe and effective
- Assist with recruitment
- Assist with referrals
- Assist with safeguarding concerns
- Lead on the opening of new services
- Ensure all services implement company policies and procedures
- Ensure all services meet either OFSTED or CQC standards
- NVQ Level 5 leadership and Management
- Driving Licence
- Experience managing CQC and OFSTED services
- Operational Level experience
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.