**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable paediatric patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Paediatric Nurses (RPN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in the Paedriatric Wards in UHW.
About The Role:
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RPNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various paediatric settings. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
£25.00 - £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£28.02 - £51.71 per hour (FCSA Accredited Umbrella)
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- £250 Referral Bonus
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for viewing confirmed shifts
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- You must be a Registered Paediatric Nurse with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.