Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan
£17948 - £18240 per annum + pro rata (inc sleeps)
Menna Del Jones
23 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Do you want to be a Support Worker but never had the opportunity?
Are you looking for part time work where full training is provided?
At Vetro Recruitment we are looking for people to support our clients Supported Living projects in the Vale of Glamorgan (Penarth, Rhoose and St Athan)
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into the Health & Social Care sector, to work for an organisation who genuinely invest in their staff and ongoing professional development.
Whilst previous experience is desirable, it isn't essential - full training is provided and there is lots of support.
You need to be enthusiastic, caring and motivational - someone who can encourage and support the service users with daily tasks and lots of activities. Due to the nature of the activities - we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car.
Permanent work on a variety of contracts; 16 / 20 / 25 hours per week
Shift Times: are varied e.g. 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 10pm, 5pm - 10pm sleep 7.30am - 9.30am, 10am - 3pm or 10pm-10am waking night - flexibility throughout the week is required.
Duties will include;
- Providing support within supported living services
- Assisting with daily living skills and household tasks
- Supporting individuals in the community with activities such as going to the cinema and enjoying meals out.
- Providing personal care if required.
- Experience within a care setting is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility and a good work ethic
- You must have a full drivers licence
- You must be over the age of 18
- up to 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Flexible shift patterns
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Healthcare Scheme
- Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.