£18000 - £20000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
8 months ago
Menna Del Williams
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of payroll services (weekly / monthly), deal with queries and advice clients on technical issues and assist with new client payroll implementations. The opportunity offers the right candidate a genuine chance to progress and develop within their payroll career.
- Process P45 and New Starter Checklist for new starters.
- Calculate and process holiday pay.
- Calculate and process all statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, SPL, ShPP).
- Processing Workplace Pension - Auto Enrolment.
- Downloading tax codes/student loans online and processing.
- Updating and maintaining holiday pay accruals for temporary workers.
- Offering telephone and email support, and providing advice in relation to pay, Tax, NI, Pension, Student Loans, AOE etc.
- Preparing and posting payroll journals to accounting system.
- Completing year end procedures and returns.
Skills and Qualifications;
- Experience of payroll or substantial transferable skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Enthusiastic and positive in approach.
Hit "apply" today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirement for the job.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
If you require any further information on the job role before applying then please do not hesiate to contact me on 02920 660880