Would you like a job that allows you to work around the school day and during the school holidays?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for a number of highly motivated, flexible, and committed Early Years and Nursery practitioners to work in long term assignments across 4 primary schools in Cardiff. We are supporting a childcare provider who provides childcare in the form of breakfast clubs, after school clubs and holiday clubs throughout the year.
***Immediate starts available ***
Job Type: Long term
Hours of work - Term time - Monday to Friday before and after school
Holiday time - Monday to Friday 830am - 330pm
Pay: £10 per hour minimum
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work and one of our teaching assistants recently said,
“Working for Vetro has given me the flexibility I need to work around my family life. I enjoy going to work and the staff in the office are always so helpful and friendly. The schools are lovely and I feel like I am making a difference.”
We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- At least 3 months experience of working with children
- Experience in Early years and/or nursery settings
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- The Right to Work in the UK
Duties will include:
- Supporting and supervising educational games, sports, and craft activities
- Helping children with their reading
- Putting together displays of children’s work
- Listening to children read, reading to them, or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Supervising group activities
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone