£127.72 - £135 per day
0151 559 8680
8 months ago
If you are taking your first steps into working on an agency basis or you are looking for a change from your current supply agency then we want to hear from you today.
Working with Vetro Education offers a wide range of working opportunities. You will be introduced to a number of schools allowing you to showcase your teaching ability and develop your versatility and skills.
Working as a Primary Teacher for Vetro you will be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Create a positive learning atmosphere
- Plan, deliver and mark lessons that cater to all student ability
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods
- Display good levels of classroom control
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or overseas equivalent)
- 1-year Teaching experience (where we can obtain a reference)
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (School Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
- Great rates of pay - paying NPS £127.72 per day minimum.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
- Support from an education recruitment specialist