Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
£127.74 - £150 per day
14 days ago
Are you a high performing Teacher looking for work in Rhondda-Cynon-Taff?
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
Primary teaching can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team. Several primary schools based in the RCT area are looking for highly motivated, flexible and committed teachers to join their teams on long and short term assignments.
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work and one of our qualified teachers recently said;
"I love the variety of my job, no two days are the same. I feel like a valued member of several teams and the staff at Vetro are always available, friendly and approachable."
During your time at the school some of your duties will be:
- Maintaining discipline
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Organising the classroom and learning resources, to encourage a positive learning environment
- Taking part in school events
- Follow instructions left by the class teacher
- Marking pupils work (if instructed to by class teacher)
- Following the specific rules and procedures of the school
- Supervise and support the work of teaching assistants
Minimum requirements to be considered for the role:
- It is essential to have Qualified Teaching Status
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Be registered with the EWC
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number!
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Love2Shop vouchers for anyone you recommend
If this could be the job for you we would love to hear from you today. Alternatively you can refer a friend and earn up to £250 fo successful applicants.
At Vetro Education we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.