£65 - £70 per day
02921 660 880
10 months ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed teaching assistants for long and
short-term assignments in Primary Schools across Flintshire.
***Immediate starts available ***
Job Type: Day-to-day, short-term, long-term, or ad-hoc
Pay: £63.52 to £70 per day
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work and one of our teaching assistants
“Working for Vetro has given me the flexibility I need to work around my family life. I enjoy
going to work and the staff in the office are always so helpful and friendly. The schools are
lovely and I feel like I am making a difference.”
We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on
mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools.
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
● Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs
● Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
● Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
● Free Training
● Agency worker of the month
● Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
● 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
● Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
● Contributed pension
● At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries, or similar
● Be registered with the EWC (School Support Worker)
● References covering the last two years (no gaps)
● Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
● The Right to Work in the UK
Duties will include:
● Supporting and supervising educational games, sports, and craft activities
● Helping children with their reading
● Preparing the classroom for a lesson
● Working with pupils in small groups/and or working 1:1 with children with additional
● Putting together displays of children’s work
● Helping out on school trips
● Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
● Listening to children read, reading to them, or telling them stories
● Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
● Supervising group activities
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we
would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.