£55 - £75 per day
6 months ago
Positions: Cover Supervisor/Teaching Assistant roles
Salary: £55 to £70 per day
We are currently seeking to appoint Sport Graduates to serve a cluster of Secondary Schools in Caerphilly. The ideal candidates will have a background in sport whether that be a sport coach, graduate or professional. The role will initially start on an Ad Hoc basis, however there is potential for the requirement to turn in to a long-term position as cover supervisors are becoming more 'popular and in demand' within Secondary Schools.
Sport Graduates are well thought after and preferred within Secondary Establishments due to their diverse skills and interpersonal approach and background. If you are interested in undertaking a great new role that will challenge you, where you can have experience within mainstream and SEN units then please get in touch and apply.
Vetro will consider applications from individuals who hold one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Graduate Degree/Certificate in Education
- FE Lecturer
- Experience of Cover Supervising
You will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Experience of working with secondary aged children
- The ability to manage groups of children and cope with challenging behaviour.
- The ability to build good relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- A knowledge of the National Curriculum for KS3 and KS4
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good IT skills
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- Excellent rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL CHARGES!
- Flexible working hours
- CV writing support and interview preparation
- Training opportunities
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Employee of the month £50-£250 Love2Shop voucher per person you recommend
- Holiday pay (option to accrue or have it paid on top of your wage)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.