£20000 - £25000 per annum + Flexible for outstanding candidates
7 days ago
Job Title: Qualified Sports Coach
Job Type: Full-time, Full year, Permanent. 37.5- 40 hours per week
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 (Flexible for outstanding candidates)
We are seeking an enthusiastic, diligent Sports Coach to join our clients team. The duties for this individual will be varied but will require you to complete coaching hours as well as taking on some management responsibilities. In return the client can offer a competitive package for the right individual, including pension scheme, share of profits and bonus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day running of sports sessions and clubs including delivery, planning and staff management.
- Administration duties as may be relevant.
- Customer relationship management and actively seeking new business opportunities.
- Being an ambassador for the client's brand, a role model to all stakeholders and representing the company ethos in all actions.
- Supporting and running holiday activities, PE Lessons within schools across Hampshire, day to day management of a small team along with coaching hours.
Qualifications and Skills
-PESS L3 or above,
-Multi Skills L2 or above
-Proven record of delivering high quality sports sessions in schools, with excellent customer satisfaction.
- A passion for sport. Lively, enthusiastic and patient.
- Excellent organisational, communication and listening skills
- An extremely outgoing personality who can keep children entertained, and engage successfully with customers.
- Experience working with pre-school and primary aged children.
- Driving licence and access to vehicle.
-Safeguarding for children certificate,
-First Aid certificate.
-Enhanced DBS- registered on the update service
- Sports Coaching and teaching qualifications such as PESS level 3 or above, PTTLS, Multi skills level 2, Gym qualification, Dance qualification.
- Team management experience.
- Sales or account management experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.