**Join our team now to be eligible for our£300 Registration Bonus!**
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurse/ODP's to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work with the Theatre Team at Morriston Hospital in Swansea.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day, Night
Registration Bonus: £300*
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
We’re looking for a motivated nurse who can demonstrate a real interest in high quality post-operative care to join Team Vetro.
You will be working as part of a friendly, welcoming and expert multidisciplinary Theatre Team who are trusted, skilled, hardworking and supportive.
As well as being up to date with current research and developments in theatre practice you will have a sound knowledge of Health and Safety/Risk Management within the operating department.
Successful applicants will cover all areas and specialities of the department as well as being a member of the cardiac arrest team, radiology cases and MRI procedures.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be a Registered Nurse/Recovery Nurse with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN or HCPC Certificate
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.