£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
Flexible work patterns also available to work around childcare / school pick up's if needed
Benefits & Pay:
· £20,000 - £30,000 basic salary dependent on experience
· Uncapped personal commission scheme
· Uncapped team commission scheme
· Uncapped annual bonus
· Year 1 OTE £25k-£35k | Year 2 £30k-£45k | Year 3 £45k +
About the role:
We are looking for two experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our nursing and permanent recruitment teams within our Liverpool city centre offices.
One will be running a general healthcare desk supporting services across England with Nurses and support staff recruitment.
Over the past 12 months, Vetro Health has seen a huge surge in the number of specialist services, hospitals, Nurses and support staff working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the clients that we support.
The second consultant will join our market leading permanent division. We have an extensive network of clients in the North of England who require our support. You will start on a 'warm' desk with multiple clients with active jobs to work on so we need someone that can hit the ground running with the potential for placements from day 1!
· Recruitment Consultant experience or face to face sales experience
· Knowledge of the workings of the nursing/healthcare sector
· Ambitious to fast-track your career with a rapidly growing company
· Team Player
Duties will include:
· Identifying and engaging with new and existing clients
· Visiting these clients to understand their requirements
· Attracting Health Care professionals
· Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
· Interviewing Nurse, Support Workers and Health Care Assistants
· Filling healthcare vacancies on an ad-hoc and contract basis
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.