Since Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. We have forged strong working relationships with our clients and have seen demand for our services increase dramatically. This has lead to the company growing to 20 full-time employees and we are still looking to add more.
TRAINEE UP TO SENIOR CONSULTANT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
£17,000 - £29,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
Year 1 OTE £25k-£35k | Year 2 £40k-£60k | Year 3 £60k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest growing specialist Care, Nursing and Education recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
If the answer is YES, please read on.....
We are recruiting for the following positions in our South Wales head office:
- Care Recruitment Consultant - Temporary
- Care Recruitment Consultant - Permanent
- Nursing Recruitment Consultant
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new care organisations and schools.
- Visiting these clients to validate their requirements and review our service.
- Attracting care and education professionals that are matched to the client requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Arrange candidate interviews with clients.
- Supporting the client with assessment days.
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Some form of sales experience (telesales or face to face sales).
- Knowledge of the care or education sectors desirable.
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player.
- Car driver.
- £17,000 - £29,000 annual salary.
- Uncapped Commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year)
- Extensive training
- 2018 annual company incentive.... all expenses paid trip abroad!
- Perkbox benefits package (including free phone insurance)
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.