£17500 - £22000 per annum + uncapped commission scheme
11 days ago
Since Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has lead to the company growing to 24 full-time employees, 4 specialist divisions and offices in Wales, Liverpool and Southampton.
- Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing specialist Care and Education recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
If the answer is yes, please read on.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Social Care Recruitment Consultant to join our growing office in Liverpool. You will be providing staffing support to organisations across Merseyside, Lancashire and Cheshire where we have client agreements already in place. This is an amazing opportunity to hit the ground running an continue to grow this already established and profitable desk.
Your initial focus will be working alongside the admin/resource support already in place to locate suitable candidates for interview with existing clients but there is also the opportunity to grow the client database.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Recruitment agency and be part of something really exciting. Over the past 12 months, Liverpool Care has seen month on month growth and a huge surge in the number of social care clients and candidates working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the organisations that we support.
£17,500 - £22,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
Year 1 OTE £25k-£40k | Year 2 £30k-£60k | Year 3 £50k +
Duties will include:
- Fulfilling full time and ad hoc requirements
- Identifying suitable candidates to attend pre-booked interview/assessment days
- Identifying and engaging with new Social Care organisations.
- Visiting these clients to validate their requirements and review our service.
- Attracting Social Care professionals that are matched to the client requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Working with the admin support carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
Due to the nature and recent growth of the desk, we are ideally looking for either an experienced Health or Social Care Consultant or Resourcer wanting to take the next step or and Social Care professional with sales and customer service experience.
- Health Care Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Care Professional with sales experience
- Knowledge of the Social Care sector desirable
- Ambitious to fast-track career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- £17,500 - £22,000 annual salary.
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year)
- Extensive training
- 2019 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad!
- Staff benefits package (including free phone insurance)
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.