£17500 - £22000 per annum + uncapped commission scheme
12 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing office in Liverpool. You will be providing staffing support to organisations across Merseyside, Lancashire and Cheshire where we have client agreements already in place. This is an amazing opportunity to hit the ground running an continue to grow this already established and profitable desk.
Your initial focus will be working alongside the admin/resource support already in place to locate suitable candidates for interview with existing clients but there is also the opportunity to grow the client database.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Recruitment agency and be part of something really exciting. Over the past 18 months, Liverpool Care has seen month on month growth and a huge surge in the number of social care clients and candidates working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the organisations that we support.
We will consider applicants looking for flexible working hours so if you have commitments outside of work and can't commit to a 9-5 please still apply.
£17,500 - £22,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
Year 1 OTE £25k-£40k | Year 2 £30k-£60k | Year 3 £50k +
Duties will include:
- Fulfilling full time and ad hoc requirements
- Identifying suitable candidates to attend pre-booked interview/assessment days
- Identifying and engaging with new Social Care organisations.
- Visiting these clients to validate their requirements and review our service.
- Attracting Social Care professionals that are matched to the client requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Working with the admin support carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
Due to the nature and recent growth of the desk, we are ideally looking for either an experienced Health or Social Care Consultant or Resourcer wanting to take the next step or and Social Care professional with sales and customer service experience.
- Health Care Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Care Professional with sales experience
- Knowledge of the Social Care sector desirable
- Ambitious to fast-track career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- £17,500 - £22,000 annual salary.
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year)
- Extensive training
- 2020 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad! 2019 incentive was Madrid!
- Flexible working
- Staff benefits package (including free phone insurance)
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.