£17500 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy Care team in Caerphilly.
You will be running a busy temp desk placing Support Workers across South Wales Care homes, Childrens Residential homes, Adults Residential Services, Mental Health projects and respite services. The desk is already established and offers a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment experience to develp a career within a thriving sector or for someone with a background in sales to forge a career within recruitment.
- £18,500 - £24,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Year 1 OTE £22k-£29k | Year 2 £25k-£38k | Year 3 £40k +
- Do you want to join the fastest growing specialist nursing recruitment agency in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career recruiting Nurses and support staff whilst earning uncapped commission?
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with Nurses and support staff to work in Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
- Visiting key clients to review and understand their requirements.
- Attracting Nurses and Support Workers to your client's requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Nurse and Support Workers.
- CV formatting, discussing the CV's with your client and arranging interviews.
- Supporting our candidates and clients through the recruitment process.
- Candidate interview support and guidance.
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Essential to have sales experience (Face to Face or telesales).
- Knowledge of the workings of the care or nursing sectors.
- Ambitious to fast-track your career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player.
- Car driver preferred.
- £17,500 - 22,000 annual salary
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the Worlds leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- Annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad
- Staff Treats benefits package
- Free Breakfasts
- Apple iMac
- Day 1 welcome gift pack
- Free onsite parking
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 24 full-time employees, 4 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.