£17500 - £25000 per annum + commission
3 months ago
Primary Recruitment Consultant position Available
- £17,500 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Year 1 OTE £25K - £38k | Year 2 £38k - £60k | Year 3 £60k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest growing specialist Education recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
About the role:
Vetro Education has successfully gained a place on the National Procurement Service (NPS) framework to supply all the primary schools in South Wales. From September, demand for our services is considerably increasing and as a result, we are currently recruiting for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our head office in Caerphilly.
You will be running a well-established desk providing Primary Teachers and Teaching Assistants to primary schools in all the 10 LEAs in South Wales.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning recruitment agency (recently voted best recruitment agency and best overall business in South Wales at the 2018 Regional Awards), be part of something really exciting.
Over the past 12 months, Vetro Education has seen a huge surge in the number of primary schools, Teachers and Teaching Assistants working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the schools that we support.
Due to the nature of the role Vetro Education are looking for either, an experienced Educational Recruitment Consultant or Education professional (Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Business Manager etc) with sales or customer service experience.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing primary schools.
- Visiting these schools to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting education professionals that are matched to the school requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
- Filling school vacancies on a supply and contract basis
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Education Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Education Professional with sales experience
- Knowledge of the workings of the education sector
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- £17,500 - £25,000 annual salary
- Uncapped Commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- 2019 annual company incentive.... all expenses paid trip abroad
- Staff Treats benefits package (including free phone insurance)
- Free Breakfasts
- Apple iMac
- Day 1 welcome gift pack
- Free onsite parking
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 24 full-time employees, 4 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.