£20000 - £28000 per annum + Full benefits package available.
8 months ago
We are Vetro, a multi award winning recruitment company that is one of the fastest growing companies and a 2019 Fast growth 50 winner in Wales. We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant or a Senior Recruitment Consultant to take over a HOT desk on our Care Division in Caerphilly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is driven and hungry to run a busy desk with the potential to earn, drive the division forward and grow a team around you.
You will be taking over a very busy and established Residential Support Worker desk that is currently delivering well but has the potential to be a fantastic desk for someone to grow further. The desk will provide an instant ready made stream of commission for the successful candidate and is a desk that has provided the consultant running it with back to back winners trips onto the Vetro annual VIP top performers holiday.
- Salary £20,000 - £28,000 basic - Year 1 OTE £25K - £40k | Year 2 £45k - £60k | Year 3 60K+
- Uncapped market leading commission scheme
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for someone who is either an experienced Recruitment Consultant or someone with proven sales and business development experience (telesales would be desirable)
Duties and requirements:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing primary schools.
- Visiting these schools to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting education professionals that are matched to the school requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
- Filling school vacancies on a supply and contract basis
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Person required:
- Education Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Consultant from another sector or
- proven Sales person with outbound sales experience
- Ambitious, to fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- End of year bonus
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- 2020 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad
- Staff Treats benefits package (including free phone insurance)
- Free Breakfasts
- Apple iMac
- Day 1 welcome gift pack
- Free onsite parking
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 27 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us.