£17000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 20 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and now offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.
About the role:
Due to our current consultant shortly relocating to Australia, we are currently recruiting for an Social Care Recruitment Consultant to join our growing office in Liverpool to work on the and fast growing Temporary Social Care desk. You will be providing staffing support to organisations across Merseyside, Lancashire and Cheshire and with client agreements already in place and interview days pre booked this is an amazing opportunity to hit the ground running an continue to grow this already established and profitable desk.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Recruitment agency and be part of something really exciting. Over the past 9 months, Liverpool Care has seen month on month growth and a huge surge in the number of social care clients and candidates working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the organisations that we support.
- £17,000 - £29,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Year 1 OTE £32k-£40k | Year 2 £40k-£60k | Year 3 £60k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest growing specialist Health and Social Care recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
Due to the nature and recent growth of the desk Vetro Liverpool are ideally looking for either, an experienced Health or Social Care Consultant or Resourcer wanting to take the next step or and Social Care professional with sales and customer service experience.
Duties will include:
- Fulfilling full time and ad hoc requirements
- Identifying suitable candidates to attend pre booked interview / assessment days
- Identifying and engaging with new Social Care organisations.
- Visiting these clients to validate their requirements and review our service.
- Attracting Social Care professionals that are matched to the client requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Working with the admin support carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Health Care Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Care Professional with sales experience
- Knowledge of the Social Care sector desirable
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- £17,000 - £29,000 annual salary
- Uncapped Commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year)
- Extensive training
- 2018 annual company incentive.... all expenses paid trip abroad
- Perkbox benefits package (including free phone insurance)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone