£17500 - £20000 per annum
15 days ago
About the role:
Vetro Care (Liverpool) supports a portfolio of key clients based in the North West of England focusing mainly on permanent recruitment.
Due to increasing demand and a number of new clients, we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our rapidly growing team.
You will be joining a very experienced team, who will manage the business development and client side of the process; it will be your responsibility to source suitable candidates to fill the vacancies.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, ambitious and award-winning recruitment agency and be a part of something really exciting.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with Senior Consultants to understand what type of candidates are needed.
- Identifying and engaging with suitable candidates to match with vacancies.
- Continuous networking to attract passive candidates.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Support Workers.
- CV formatting, discussing the CV's with your client and arranging interviews.
- Supporting our candidates and clients through the recruitment process.
- Candidate interview support and guidance.
- University Graduate, care or sales background preferable.
- Knowledge of the workings of the care sector is desirable.
- Ambitious to fast-track your career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Proactive, resilient and hard working.
- Team Player.
- Car driver preferred.
- £18,500 - £20,000 annual salary.
- Opportunity to progress to Recruitment Consultant (Salary £22k salary +).
- Uncapped Commission scheme from day 1.
- City Centre Location.
- Chance to work with existing clients.
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38).
- Day off for your Birthday!
- Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day 1.
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts.
- 2019 annual company incentive... all expenses paid trip abroad, previous trips to Barcelona and Lisbon.
- Staff Treats benefits package
- Apple iMac.
About Vetro Recruitment:
Vetro Recruitment began trading in 2015 and since our inception, we have seen demand for our services increase rapidly. This has led to the company growing to 27 full-time employees, 3 specialist divisions and offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton.