I have a fantastic opportunity for a Referrals Manager to join a well-established, growing organisation that specialises in care and support to Adults with learning disabilities across Yorkshire.
You will be managing the referral process for a number of small and large homes that support Adults with Learning Disabilities.
You would be based in Doncaster.
Role: Referrals Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Car Allowance
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Manage the referral process for all adults that are referred to the organisation
- Liaise with external agencies building and creating positive relationships
- Ensure referrals are suitable for the organisation
- Ensure the process is as safe and smooth as possible
- Ensure all work meets company values and policies
- Work with service managers and SMT.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date
- Ensure all work meets CQC standards
- NVQ Level 5
- Experience with referrals process in a management capacity
- Driving Licence
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.