I am recruiting for a national organisation that specialises in support and care to Adults with learning disabilities and complex needs in a variety of services across the country.
The role I am recruiting for is a Regional Manager to oversee the management of a number of supported living services, line managing Service Managers and an Operations Manager.
The region covers West Yorkshire, office Leeds based.
Pay: Up to £45,000
Hours: 37.5 hours, flexibility on hours.
- Over strategic management to service managers
- Ensure all services meet CQC standards
- Assist with recruitment and staff development
- Ensure all services meet demands of adults who use services
- Develop services and lead on opening new services
- Assist with safeguarding concerns
- Service visits
- NVQ Level 5
- Driving Licence
- Experience at senior management level
- Experience managing learning disabilities services
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.