East Midlands, England
£50000 - £53500 per annum
5 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Regional Manager to join a nationwide organisation that cares and supports children and young people within residential homes across the UK.
I am now recruiting for a Regional Manager in the east midlands (Lincoln & Cambridgeshire) to manage up to 9 services in this area.
- Ensure all services are managed effectively by Registered Managers and Deputies
- Ensure all homes operate within OFSTED regulations
- Manage a number of Registered Managers
- Assist with recruitment and on boarding
- Manage staff supervisions and staff training
- Ensure all young people in service are cared and supported to the highest standard
Salary and Hours
Up to £50,000 - Dependent on experience and qualifications.
+ £3,600 car allowance.
40 hours a week, with a degree of flexibility.
To be considered, you would need the following
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience with Children's residential homes
- Multi site management experience
If interested, click apply!